Account Manager, CASE – West Coast (BH1428)
Our client is a large global chemical company seeking an Account Manager for new business development in the CASE market on the West Coast.
- Tech degree preferred but not required.
- 3+ years sales experience in CASE market
- Will consider someone coming out of the lab or tech service if they have the drive and disposition for sales.
- Should thrive on the challenge of bringing in new business.
Location/Travel: West Coast, preferably California (Southern) / Depending on the desire to travel, could be up to 30 – 40%.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This person will have new, interesting specialty chemicals to sell regularly.
- This is a brand-new opportunity to break open the West Coast for the company. They are becoming a national organization, so this person will be a part of the exciting new expansion.
- Commissions are uncapped so there is a lot of opportunity for lucrative performance pay.
- The location for this region, being on the West Coast, is very close to Japan and therefore will have the opportunity to interface quite a bit with Japan.
Compensation: Base salary plus generous uncapped commissions and a car allowance