Director R&D, Oil & Gas (BH1459)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Director of R&D responsible for developing, analyzing and optimizing oil and gas projects in coordination with business development, sales, technical, and engineering.
- Ph.D. in Polymer Chemistry or equivalent
- 7+ years successful and progressive experience in working in, operating and supervising an application and R&D lab
- Experience in upstream petroleum industry. Example: friction reducers and / or polymer flooding application experience required
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with senior level management
Location/Travel: Can base in Houston, TX or GA / Travel will be up to 50%, depending
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- World leader in their product offering. Substantial global market share.
- Company is in a tremendous growth spurt. Even during a COVID year, they are close to
- hitting double-digit growth.
- They are growing rapidly and expect to double in size within seven years.