Technical Buyer – Jacksonville, FL area (BH1467)
Our client, a fast-growing global manufacturer, is seeking a Technical Buyer who will be responsible for the technical procurement and analysis of materials and services needed for the company.
- 3+ years of purchasing experience is required
- MRO (maintenance, repair components etc.) purchasing is preferred, not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
Location/Travel: Jacksonville, FL area with a hybrid remote policy of two days at home and three days in the office / Travel limited to three times per year to visit suppliers/company sites
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Robust career advancement opportunities all across the organization.
- Growth: company acquires a new entity every two to three years.
- Sustainability: they have a high investment in sustainability, and their products are made from sustainable materials.