Quality Manager, Food Ingredients – WI (BH1470)
Our client, a pioneer in the development of advanced prebiotics and probiotics, is seeking someone who will lead the quality team to ensure proper implementation and compliance of food safety programs for the dietary supplement industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in microbiology, biology, engineering, or other science highly desirable, but not required.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience with increasing levels of responsibility, including 2+ years of direct Quality Management experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that affect the food, dietary supplement, and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing business, strongly preferred
- Experience in implementing a quality system for a new facility highly desirable.
Location: Must be commutable to Madison, WI
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is an exciting opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a startup with strong leadership and lots of financial resources behind them.
- Will have input into how new lab is configured and run.
- Will be very well positioned for promotability in the future.