Packaging Manager, Food Ingredients – WI (BH1471)
Our client, a pioneer in the development of advanced prebiotics and probiotics, is seeking someone who will oversee the packaging of products for the dietary supplement industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree engineering or equivalent experience with 5+ years of experience working in a CMO dietary supplement or pharma packaging facility with increasing levels of responsibility, including 2+ years of direct manufacturing management experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that affect the food, dietary supplement, and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing business, strongly preferred.
- Experience with a variety of manufacturing steps including encapsulation, bottling, and labeling.
Location/Travel: Must be commutable to Madison, WI / no overnight travel.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is an exciting opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a startup with strong leadership and lots of financial resources behind them.
- Will have input into how new lab is configured and run.
- Will be very well positioned for promotability in the future.