Technical Services/Business Development Manager, Care Chemicals (BH1481)
Our client, a fast-growing global specialty chemical company, is seeking a Technical Service/Business Development Manager responsible for driving business development and project deliveries in the Home & Personal Care segment. This is a very unusual opportunity to apply your technical skills as well as your commercial acumen in a position that is critically important for the company. In this role, you will be both the technical surfactant expert presenting to customers and the industry as well as the business development manager, identifying new product development and applications opportunities and moving them through the project pipeline.
- Technical degree preferred
- Experience with surfactants
- Lab experience formulating with surfactants preferred
- Commercial experience/mindset
- Adaptability and strong attention to detail
- Communication, organizational and analytical skills
Location: Remote anywhere in the US, with Midwest being ideal.
Travel: 30-35%. It will be on the lower end if the person is based in Houston or Chicago.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This position will be very critical to the organization. This person will be uniquely positioned to make a significant impact.
- This person will have the opportunity to contribute ideas and innovations because the company is looking for people who have ideas.
- They are able to be very agile and responsive compared to competitors.
- They are on a very fast growth track with aggressive acquisition goals, creating lots of opportunities now and in the future.