Account Manager, Food Ingredients – Texas/Oklahoma (BH1491)
Our client, a global leader in specialty chemicals and ingredient distribution, is seeking a Technically astute Account Manager to manage existing accounts and develop new business in the food ingredients market.
- Sales or technical service experience in food, beverage and related.
- A 4-year degree is required; a relevant technical degree is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in organizing sales calls and self-managing a productive work schedule.
- Exceptional skills in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Proven track record in developing new sales and accounts.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and self-motivation.
Location: Home based within the territory
Territory: Texas and Oklahoma
Travel: less than 30%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is one of the most well-respected specialty distributors; they have a fantastic reputation in the industry.
- This hiring manager is a pleasure to work with and really appears to be someone who will put her team first.
- They have exceptional technical, and applications support and the ability to provide custom solutions.
- It has a nice regional territory where the overnight travel will not be excessive.