Account Manager, Food/Industrial – Mid Atlantic to NE (BH1490)
Our client, a leading producer of food ingredients, sweeteners and starches, is seeking an experienced Account Manager to manage existing accounts and develop new business in the food (and potentially industrial) market.
- 5+ years of value-added or commodity commercial food ingredient experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Chemistry, Food Science or related area of study.
- Portfolio management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a highly matrixed environment.
- Highly organized, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Location: NE or Mid-Atlantic based
Territory: NE and Mid-Atlantic
Travel: 30-50% overnight depending on location
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is an excellent company for people who want to sell, they reward success. The variable compensation is very aggressive.
- There is a leadership vacuum with several people who are set to retire within the next several years so there’s realistic room to grow.
- The commodity market is very hot right now.