Account Manager, Personal Care – Midwest (BH1488)
Our client, a leader in the North American specialty ingredients space, is seeking a proven sales professional who will work within the personal care market to manage and grow the existing territory.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Biology, Chemistry, Biology or related field required.
- Knowledge of cosmetic formulation/ raw materials helpful but not necessary.
- 5+ years commercial experience in sales, marketing, etc. required.
- Proven sales track record with customers/consumers in the US specialty chemical market.
- General knowledge of the personal care consumer and marketplace trends preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with key personal care customer contacts and/or relationships with suppliers is desired.
Location/Travel: Midwest based (Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Minneapolis) / Travel – 30%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is going through a very intense growth pattern. This division alone had double-digit growth in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- New and exciting time to come on board because company is creating a more centralized, overarching organization and this person will be positioned for growth, advancement, and visibility.
- Company offers a very competitive starting salary plus uncapped commission potential, automobile allowance, full benefits and career advancement potential.