Global Innovation Director – Care Chemicals (BH1446)
We are seeking a candidate with experience in product innovation within the personal care market for our client, a global specialty chemical company. This person will be responsible for taking products from conceptualization to launch and will work across multiple teams globally while overseeing product pipelines and delivering high-value market launches.
Ideal: MS or Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, etc., 5+ plus years of personal care experience in R&D and some sort of platform management experience.
- Strong understanding of clinical testing, regulations, and product claims within the personal care and cosmetic industry.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams.
Location/Travel: New Jersey-based. 30-40% travel expected.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company has strong leadership and vision. This person will come aboard at an important turning point.
- This role is considered highly visible and critical to the organization. Additionally, this business unit is core to the company.
- Company is growing very quickly creating robust advancement opportunities.