Product Portfolio Leader, Biotechnology – MA (BH1500)
Our client, a global provider of industry-leading technologies, equipment and services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, is seeking a Product Portfolio Leader in the greater-Boston area.
- 7+ years of Product Strategy, R&D strategy, innovation, or related experience
- Demonstrated track record in Executive/C-suite level presentations
- Executive level communication skills
- Data-driven approach to segment decision making, track record of developing business cases or strategic proposals
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
Responsibilities: This person will build a team that they will lead who will be responsible for creating and executing the new product development roadmap for technologies to serve the nucleic acid therapeutics market.
Location/Travel: Massachusetts / Travel approximately 30-50%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to build a team up under oneself and to be highly visible in a brand-new area within a company.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects to make cancer treatment more humane and effective. This person can make a real impact on people’s lives.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and excellent benefits.
- Robust advancement opportunities and a culture that supports individual career development goals.