Supply Chain Director –South Carolina (BH1482)
Our client, a fast-growing global manufacturer, is seeking a Supply Chain Director who will manage a large team of direct and indirect reports. This person will be responsible for strategy development and for development, management and implementation of effective policies, processes, and procedures to meet the strategic and tactical objectives of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Supply chain leadership experience in the chemical, pharma, oil and gas or similar market
- Management experience
- Very strong in technology, especially SAP
- Excellent leadership ability and communication skills
- Experience with international shipping is required
Location: Based in South Carolina, near Charleston
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This large global manufacturer is a leader in their market.
- Robust career advancement opportunities all across the organization.
- They have a high investment in sustainability, and their products are made from sustainable materials.