Logistics Director, Chemicals – GA (BH1502)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Logistics Director who will be responsible for best practices in processes, technology and information systems management to continually improve logistics coordination functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Field; Logistics and Supply Chain Management preferred
- 10+ years combined experience in logistics, inventory control, and distribution operations management with direct reports
- Strong knowledge and experience in multi-modal logistics – bulk truck, bulk rail, van, flat-bed, LTL, and intermodal transportation
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal including listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience dealing with internal and external senior level management
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- World leader in their product offering. Substantial global market share.
- Company is in a tremendous growth spurt. Even during COVID years, they had double-digit growth.
- They are growing rapidly and expect to double in size within seven years.