Sr. Logistics Project Manager, Chemicals – GA (BH1503)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Sr. Logistics Project Manager who will be responsible for leading special projects that improve the efficiency and operations of the company’s Logistics operations, including both processes and technology enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Field; Logistics and Supply Chain Management preferred
- 7+ years combined experience in logistics, inventory control, and distribution operations management
- Strong knowledge and experience in multi-modal logistics – bulk truck, bulk rail, van, flat-bed, intermodal, LTL, and ocean international transportation
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal including listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience dealing with internal and external senior level management
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- World leader in their product offering. Substantial global market share.
- Company is in a tremendous growth spurt. Even during COVID years, they had double-digit growth.
- They are growing rapidly and expect to double in size within seven years.