Business Development Manager, Nutrition (BH1463)
Our client, a global leader in taste, scent, and nutrition, is seeking a Business Development Manager to manage and develop new and existing accounts for ingredients into the dietary supplements market.
- Sales experience in the nutrition industry with clinically backed specialty ingredients.
- BS degree required.
- Should have strong relationships to key markets across the USA.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent customer focus; proactive; collaborative; self-motivated; driven to compete and succeed; high ethical standards.
Location/Travel: Remote-based East of the Rockies / 40-50% travel expected
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Robust advancement opportunities in a large global organization.
- Excellent technical and marketing support for the Account Managers.
- Broad product portfolio of clinically proven specialties.