Commercial Product Manager, Sweeteners – Chicago (BH1473)
Our client, a leading global supplier to the food and nutrition industries, is seeking a product manager. This person will focus on the sweeteners line and will manage and support sales by identifying market trends, working with suppliers, and developing pricing strategies to grow the business.
- Sales experience of sweeteners
- Experience with P&L for a product line, purchasing responsibility and/or working with suppliers on identifying products
- Strong new business development and closing skills
- Must have a network of contacts
- Someone who can hit the ground running
Location/Travel: Chicago based / Travel will be around 30-40%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Our client is a global leader in their market space.
- Very diverse product line and market segments which protects them in a down economy.
- Product Managers essentially run their own business with P&L responsibility for their category.