Leader of Commercial Excellence, Northeast (BH1513)
Our client, a global specialty chemical/ingredient company, is seeking a Leader of Commercial Excellence who will be part of the Senior Leadership team and be responsible for making improvements and bringing about best practices, both internal and external, across the whole organization. Focus will be on sales processes and margin management and optimization.
- 4-year college degree
- Commercial experience (sales, marketing, product management, strategy, business management and consulting)
- Strong track record of delivering results through collaboration
- Chemical industry experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize projects to meet customer/corporate needs
- Excellent communication skills
Location/ Travel: Ideally based remotely in the Northeast. Travel will be approximately 40%.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This position is a seat at the table with a major global player in the chemical industry. Opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership team to drive the direction of the company.
- Company is a fast-growing, financially sound organization.
- Robust opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Leadership has an exemplary track record of developing and empowering their employees. For example, this position is slated to move up in three years to take over a business unit.
- Commitment to diversity.