Sr. Vice President, Food & Nutrition (BH1508)
Our client, a leader in the North American specialty chemical & ingredient space, is seeking a proven commercial professional who will work closely with senior leadership to develop an overall strategic plan for the Food & Nutrition markets.
- 15+ years’ experience, well-networked in the Food & Nutrition industries.
- Experience managing a commercial team and at least $80mm in revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate strategies and translate them into goals, actions, tactics, and results.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage a sales organization and drive change.
- Budget and resource development expertise; strong financial planning and analytical skills.
- CPG experience is a plus.
Location/Travel: Remote, but ideal location will be in the northeast. Open to others. 40-50% overnight travel expected.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- A rapidly growing, dynamic organization offering robust opportunities, including equity.
- True leadership position with opportunity to influence the future of the organization.