FSQA Manager, Dairy – WI (BH1512)
Our client, a leader in their market, is seeking an FSQA Manager in Wisconsin who will be responsible for the Food Safety and Quality programs for Cheese and Whey Production.
- Experience in the food and dairy space working in lab instrumentation, food safety and quality systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Food Safety Regulations, Laws, and Food Safety best practices.
- Knowledge of functions for conducting standardized tests on food, beverages, additives, and preservatives to ensure compliance.
Location: Central Wisconsin
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- The superior milk supplied by their dedicated dairy farm families and their master cheesemakers’ artistry allow them to produce an excellent and unique cheese product.
- This is a very rare opportunity to walk into an organization that is in the process of very positive change; the leadership and the team members are all very interested in modernizing and improving the plant, the product and the processes.