Account Manager – Midwest (BH1520)
We are seeking an Account Manager in the Midwest for our client, a diverse chemical manufacturer and distributor. This person will be responsible for managing and growing the territory of accounts for cleaning chemicals and cleaning products used in dairy processing and on dairy farms.
- Experience in a dairy plant working as a quality manager, sanitation manager, production manager, plant manager or shift supervisor.
- Disposition for sales: excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers problem solve, and good work ethic.
- Strong preference for 10+ years of experience.
Location/Travel: Remote based. Southwest Michigan through northern Indiana and into western Ohio. Travel will depend on location.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is a truly family-owned firm in the sense that they operate on integrity and family values. And while they have grown more sophisticated in their approach to the business, they have remained true to their values.
- The culture is very positive. They hire independent, resourceful people and trust them to do their work well.
- Uncapped commissions.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus uncapped performance pay and a company car