Chief Financial Officer – WI (BH1523)
Our client, based in the Midwest, provides solutions to the Food and Dairy industries in the United States including food ingredients and packaging. They are seeking a CFO primarily responsible to plan, direct accounting, investing, banking, insurance and other financial activities.
- Professional experience coordinating or managing payroll, accounting, investing, banking, insurance and other financial activities
- Time management – the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced computer proficiency
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Very open, positive culture:
- An important company value is that employees enjoy their work, have work-life balance and that they have a positive experience working there.
- Well-established company with impressive growth. In the last five years (from 2017-2022), they have doubled their business.
- This role is critical for the success of the company, offering this individual the opportunity to make a genuine difference.