General Manager – PA (BH1527)
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor in the chemicals market. They are seeking a General Manager who will be responsible for the strategic and visionary leadership of the organization, establishing objectives, strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Chemistry, Engineering, or Business is ideal.
- Experience in sales or operations experience preferably related to the chemical industry.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience including budgeting, fiscal management, hiring, and manufacturing operations.
- Highly self-motivated, strong communication and decision-making skills.
- Solid track record of responsibility, leadership and integrity in prior positions.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company has an excellent reputation and growing presence in the fast-growing natural ingredients.
- Robust advancement opportunities to higher leadership positions.