Senior Buyer/Director of Purchasing – WI (BH1525)
We are seeking a Senior Buyer/Director of Purchasing in WI for our client, a diverse chemical manufacturer and distributor. This person will provide support with data management, procurement systems, regulatory compliance programs, and customer experience to keep the purchasing department running efficiently.
- Purchasing/logistics experience in a manufacturing or industrial distribution environment.
- Chemical industry and/or commodity experience would be helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of business functions and principles (e.g., supply chain, logistics, customer service, etc.).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced business environment.
- Price negotiation experience.
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive and timely in responses.
Location/Travel: In-office position in WI / Travel up to 10%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Warm, family feel to the culture.
- This is an opportunity to effect some real change and upgrade/update processes.
- There is a Jr. Buyer who manages a lot of the paperwork.
- This is a hands-on position that will make a big impact on the organization’s success and profit.
- Company is privately held and reinvests into the organization and just implemented a $300K ERP upgrade.