Sr. Vice President, Life Sciences (BH1522)
Our client, a leader in the North American specialty chemical & ingredient space, is seeking a proven commercial professional who will work closely with senior leadership to develop an overall strategic plan for the Pharma market. This is a critical equity position for a strong, strategic leader.
- 15+ years’ experience, well-networked in the Life Sciences/Pharma industries.
- Specific experience with excipients and/or API sold into Large Pharma, emerging and virtual Pharma applications.
- Experience managing a commercial team and at least $80mm in revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate strategies and translate them into goals, actions, tactics, and results.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage a sales organization and drive change.
- Budget and resource development expertise; strong financial planning and analytical skills. P/L responsibility highly preferred.
- Experience working with distribution partners and/or experience working for a distributor.
Location/Travel: Preference to be based in the Northeast US but open to other locations. 40-50% overnight travel expected.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- A rapidly growing, dynamic organization offering robust opportunities, including equity.
- True leadership position with opportunity to influence the future of the organization.
- Our client offers exceptional compensation program including base, performance bonus, equity, company bonus, auto program, and much more.