Technical Market Development Manager, PC – CA (BH1404)
Our client is a leader in the global chemicals market. They are seeking a Technical Market Development Manager who will be the technical liaison responsible for increasing the company’s understanding of the current product offerings helping to maintain and drive the growth of sales opportunities of the personal care product line.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or a related field.
- Personal Care formulations experience is required.
- Industry experience, specifically Personal Care, preferably in a laboratory setting or technical service support function.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A solid understanding of the sales cycle and the ability to support account managers and monitor various stages of the selling process.
- Effective in product and technical training a technical sales staff in a team environment.
Location/Travel: Must base in California, LA area preferred / ~20% overnight travel
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Very unique opportunity to utilize formulations experience in a customer facing role without being responsible for closing sales.
- The team is a fun, collaborative group that works very well together.
- Company has seen phenomenal growth, creating advancement opportunities across the company.