Kelley Supply: Account Manager – WI (BH1533)
Our client, based in the Midwest, provides solutions to the Food and Dairy industries in the United States including food ingredients and packaging. They are seeking an Account Manager for their Wisconsin territory.
- Must have food industry experience, but it can be in packaging, ingredients, food processing or sanitation
- Must have sales experience
- Should be service-oriented, proactive, resourceful, and independent
Location/Travel: Home office based in Western Wisconsin / Very limited overnight travel, typically quarterly for trade shows and training
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- EXTENSIVE advancement opportunities due to fast expansion.
- Client provides EXCEPTIONAL service to their suppliers.
- Consistently adding new key supplier relationships.
- Client has their own quality department that does document production.
- Very open culture: Everyone is very approachable and open.
- Company is in a very good position to grow and expand.
- Client competes by providing genuine and deep tech support and service vs commodity sale.
- Culture: It’s very important to management that employees enjoy their work and have work-life balance and that being there is a positive experience.
- Good support for sales reps.
- Good support for customers including robust resources.