Project Manager (BH1534)
Our client, an environmentally sustainable and innovative company that delivers chlorine and derivatives safely, is seeking a Project Manager who will be involved in the pre-building and potentially building phase for new production plants throughout the US.
- Engineering Degree
- Experience managing greenfield chemical projects
- Must have CapX experience in the pre-build (FEL) stage including site assessments, permitting, scoping and budget review
- Pro-active and self-motivated; able to identify key areas where information is lacking and the insight to know what questions to ask and of whom
- “T-Shaped” professional – Can go horizontal on several different topics and deep dive when necessary
Location: Proximal to a major airport
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project that is part of an innovative approach to the market. The company’s approach, to build small plants near their customers, offers unique advantages that will help to ensure their success.
- While the opportunity is entrepreneurial, it doesn’t come with the risks of a true start-up, as this company is well-established.
- This person will have the opportunity to manage true greenfield projects and hold a significant leadership position in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.