Regional Account Manager, Personal Care (BH1557)
Our client, a multi-billion-dollar chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Regional Account Manager with strong knowledge in the personal care and home care market to develop, maintain and grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of personal care experience with strategic business planning including sales, product development, marketing and business development
- Strong business acumen and high level of autonomy to make complex decisions within operating guidelines
- Action and results-oriented mindset with a high degree of enthusiasm, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to multi-task and manage resources to maximize territory performance
Location/ Travel: Can base anywhere / Travel will be approximately 20-30%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- The hiring manager is very supportive of the team, very focused on making a no-drama work environment, and very much focused on work-life balance.
- Company has a beautiful brand-new Personal Care Development Center.
- They have done a great deal internally, moving things around to make themselves both relevant and competitive.
- This is a highly visible role within the company.