Market Development Manager, Personal Care (BH1546)
Our client, a leading provider of sustainable specialty ingredients, is seeking a Market Development Manager to advance products from formulation to commercialization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, chemistry or related field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in chemical marketing/commercial project management.
- Personal care knowledge preferred, but other chemical industry segments are acceptable as well.
- Strong interpersonal, team and customer relationship building skills with an ability to influence others in decision making.
- Could have a background in product management, sales, project management, category management or any other commercial role that requires a solid understanding of marketing strategy.
Location: Can base anywhere in the US
Travel: Up to 30%, including 1-2 international trips per year
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This position is a critical within the organization and will have a substantial influence on the business’s success. Will have authority and the visibility that goes along with it.
- This person will have the opportunity to work with sales, technical, marketing communications, supply chain and other cross-functional teams as well as directly interfacing with the customers.
- Company is well-established and secure, while also very being highly innovative; frequently launching new products.
- The culture is extremely positive, collaborative and supportive; they genuinely like each other, and people tend to stick around.