Construction Manager, Chemicals – IA (BH1565)
We are seeking a Construction Manager in Iowa to safely oversee and direct the contractor activity on-site during construction activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience managing industrial construction activities involving hazardous materials such as chemicals, oil and gas, etc.
- Track record of focusing on safety and taking measures to ensure the projects are safe in every way.
- PSM (Process Safety Management) knowledge required.
Location: Base or commutable to Waterloo, IA
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is always expanding and growing, and they have projects planned far into the future.
- The company doesn’t hesitate to provide resources and additional capacity to support new business opportunities, including capital investments or opportunities/projects that make financial sense.
- They are extremely customer-focused and aim to provide solutions, even adding capacity for the right opportunities.