Technical Service Specialist – Fargo (BH1574)
We are seeking someone in the upper Midwest to provide technical service support in a manufacturing setting. This individual will interact with customers to trouble-shoot and problem-solve issues relating to process equipment.
- Bachelors Degree in a science related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in industrial manufacturing plants
- Must know and enjoy working with pumps, valves, etc.
- Must possess strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and “people” skills
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English
Location/Travel: Fargo, ND area / ~10-15% travel expected
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Rare opportunity to use your technical background in a commercial function, focusing on solving problems for clients. This person will get to interact with customers, help identify and close opportunities, alongside a team of salespeople.
- Company is expanding at an impressive rate, creating lots of upward opportunity.
- They have a genuine focus on safety.
- The company doesn’t hesitate to provide resources and additional capacity to support new business opportunities, including capital investments or opportunities/projects that make financial sense.
- They are extremely customer-focused and aim to provide solutions, even adding capacity for the right opportunities.
- Positive, warm company culture. People are genuinely nice and authentic.