Controls Engineer – WI (BH1581)
We are seeking someone in Wisconsin to oversee and manage the control systems across multiple company sites. This individual will be responsible for evaluating, designing, installing, maintaining, programming, and improving the performance and reliability of these control systems.
- BS in Engineering or related technical discipline (Electrical engineer, Controls Engineer, Chemical or Mechanical)
- DCS, PLC, SCADA systems knowledge required
- Experience with instrumentation and control systems
- Experience interfacing with contractors
Location/Travel: Based in Wisconsin (Milwaukee or surrounding area) / 25-50% sporadic travel
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is always expanding and growing, and they have projects planned far into the future.
- This role will play a significant role in upgrading and improving the company’s locations and helping them maintain and grow their processes and capabilities.
- They are extremely customer-focused and aim to provide solutions, even adding capacity for the right opportunities.
- Positive, warm company culture. People are genuinely nice and authentic.