VP Sales and Business Development – Oil & Gas (BH1595)
Our client, a global manufacturer of chemicals used in oil field servicing, is seeking a VP in TX or GA to run its commercial business unit.
- Manage sales team, including technical service and operations.
- Develop and implement sales strategies with the sales team for key customers. Set sales objectives Developing and maintaining supportive, collegial relationships with existing staff members.
- Meet or exceed sales and profitability target levels, growing volume, and increasing market share.
- Manage presentations to customers, internal and external, for the Oil & Gas business.
- Help define the key product and technology requirements with R&D.
- Direct commercialization activities to include an analysis of competitive products, market research, and understanding government legislation and regulations.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with key Oil & Gas customers and ensure that satisfactory customer service is provided at all times.
- Technical degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in the downstream oil and gas industry
- Experience in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) a big plus
- Sales and sales management (must have managed a team of salespeople) in oil field chemicals
- P&L responsibility
Location: TX or GA
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Worldwide leader in their product offerings, substantial market share.
- Very stable organization with very little turnover.
- Outstanding compensation plan including base, annual bonus, long term incentives and full relocation.