Sales Manager, Lubricants (BH1599)
Our client is a leader in the global chemicals market. They are seeking a Sales Manager who will manage, motivate and lead a sales team in the Lubricants and Metalworking market to develop and implement account strategies to ensure maximum sales penetration and optimum profit position within new and established accounts.
- Bachelors degree required
- Sales experience in Lubricants & Metalworking market
- Experience managing a team
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the chemical distribution space
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and strong, but gentle persuasion skills
Location/Travel: Can base anywhere but Midwest is ideal / ~25%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Opportunity to work with a world class chemical company.
- They offer robust career opportunities across their various business units.