Maintenance Supervisor – TX (BH1603)
We are seeking someone in Texas to manage the maintenance activities for the Texas plant and oversee the work of maintenance employees and supervise contractors.
- Relevant maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to multitask, manage a team and be comfortable in a lean organization.
- Must have valid driver’s license and stable driving record.
Location: Based in Northwestern Texas (onsite)
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is always expanding and growing, and they have projects planned far into the future.
- They are extremely customer-focused and aim to provide solutions, even adding capacity for the right opportunities.
- Positive, warm company culture. People are genuinely nice and authentic.
- This role will lead a team that is motivated to grow and develop, and it is a visible position within the organization.
- The group is tight-knit and enjoys large corporate picnics for families, friendly internal competitions and sporting and outdoor events.