Executive Assistant – New Jersey (BH 1318)
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our client, a global company based in New Jersey. This person should have excellent organizational skills, as well as a passion for a career in administrative support, along with:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service-oriented mindset, and high-level of professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm in a high-paced environment.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Manage meetings, take detailed notes, prepare reports and presentations, and support high-level executives in other day-to-day tasks.
- Help to coordinate company events.
- Support Sales Team as needed.
Location: Home-based near New Jersey, with ability to go into the office 2x per week.
Compensation: Generous base salary.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Manager is personable and extremely successful. He is very respected within the organization, which provides a high level of visibility for career development for the person in this role.
- Company is a world leader in chemical distribution, expanding rapidly across the globe, creating robust career advancement opportunities.