BIOTECH/MED DEVICE Engineers/Project Mgrs
- This Utah-based candidate has a BS in Biology with almost eight years of project management experience.
- Significant experience working on multiple projects across various teams; provides contract research to the drug, medical device, diagnostic, and chemical industries.
- This candidate presents as professional, well-spoken, and confident.
- Seeking a base salary of $150K.
Interested? Contact Robert Slawson about Candidate #33757
Senior Project Manager
- This Nebraska-based candidate holds a BS in Chemistry as well as technical and project management experience.
- Has developed budgets both small and large: up to $20 million.
- Experience working in Regulatory, Fill & Finish, Distribution, Clinical Trial Management, and Toxicology Program settings.
- The Candidate comes across as a passionate project leader who presents as confident, mature and professional.
- Seeking a base salary of $110K.
Interested? Contact Robert Slawson about Candidate #33772
- This Massachusetts – based candidate holds a degree in engineering and over sixteen years of progressive experience in device and process design and development, mainly class II and II medical devices.
- This candidate has led cross-functional teams resolving design, test, supplier quality, and production problems.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrates a great deal of drive, and is very professional.
- Seeking a base salary of $160K.
Interested? Contact Robin Foster about Candidate #33602
- This West Coast-based candidate holds a bachelor’s in bioengineering and a Ph.D. in chemical engineering
- Has been managing projects and teams for approximately eight years with responsibilities from concept through launch.
- Extensive experience with media formulation and biomanufacturing; has worked from the molecule level up through device development.
- Open to relocation.
- Seeking a base salary of $120K.
Interested? Contact Robin Foster about Candidate #32684