Research Coordinator – home office based, Chicago area
Cambridge Consulting Services, Inc
Cambridge Consulting is a small boutique 30-year-old search firm. We are a close-knit group who work hard together for the growth of the company and have fun doing it. We are seeking a Recruitment Research Coordinator who will contribute to our work serving clients in the food, nutrition and industrial markets. We’re looking for a smart, driven, organized, detailed, creative problem solver to enhance our recruitment operations, sourcing processes, and the overall candidate experience in our hiring campaigns. This person will be an integral member of our team, charged with critical responsibilities that support the foundation of the company
- This is a full-time position, though we are open to some flex hours.
- Home-office based four days per week. Able to commute to Elmhurst, IL one day per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
This role requires communication with candidates, clients, and recruiters/consultants on our team to ensure a positive and effective overall recruitment process. You will be responsible for scheduling detailed and accurate calendar invitations, writing flawless candidate profiles.
To start, you will focus on research identifying top candidates for our search projects. This involves close readings of position descriptions, extensive conversations with our search professionals and intensive internet time. You’ll conduct research to find target candidates and how to contact them, learn how to write customized messages that get candidates to respond with interest in our clients.
You will also seek out new channels for reaching potential candidates.
As you develop in this role, you can take on more responsibility for direct communication with candidates and clients: running projects more independently.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience in recruitment or research is a plus.
- Prior experience working from home (aside from COVID isolation) is a plus.
- Recruitment, human resources, sales, marketing, or business development experience is a plus
- Software skills: Database experience required; ATS and/or CRM experience is strongly preferred. Calendar management in Outlook and Gmail/Google, basic Excel or Google Sheets. Familiarity with Linked In.
- Must enjoy computer time and internet research
- Intelligence: Do you have a great deal of confidence in your ability to learn, comprehend and problem-solve?
- Good sense of humor. Are you able to laugh at yourself and situations?
- Stickler for detail. Are you the one in your group that always catches the typo or error first?
- Proven project management skills and ability to independently manage many tasks at once
- Proactive, self-starter and driven to follow-up and follow-through to complete tasks and projects. Does it bother you when tasks are left undone?
- Open communicator. Are you forthright and direct? Are you comfortable stating your opinion and asking for what you need?
- Demonstrated strength in building relationships both internally and externally.
- A stable employment history: This is a developmental role with growth potential, so we are looking for someone to stay long-term.
- Outstanding writing skills are a key requirement. Writing samples required
- Articulate. Able to present ideas in a concise, professional manner
- Critical thinking skills: Ability to prioritize and sequence tasks according to importance and urgency. Ability to think on your feet and make quick, concise decisions
- Impeccable discretion with respect to confidential information and awkward situations Ability to work with a wide variety of personality types and job functions
- Willingness to learn and receive coaching to improve
Interested? Please forward your resume to email@example.com